Fruits became one of the healthy foods that contain lots of vitamins beneficial to human body . However , of the many kinds of fruits some of which are listed as the world's rarest of the rarest pieces in the form and its population is very small. Moreover, this rare fruit has a strange look and could not be found in all countries.
Here are 7 pieces of the rarest in the world is quite difficult to breed :
1. Fruit Hand of Buddha , is the fruit of the strangest and rarest fruits in the
world . The fruit has a shape like the fingers were found in Asia . However
thick skin , flesh very little . Yellow fruit is not edible so it is only used
as fragrances, room only. The Japanese and Chinese have long used this fruit as
a natural fragrance that is capable of causing the smell to a dry condition .
2. Noni Fruit , or noni fruit that has a strange form with berbentol black bumps
like skin , bitten by ants . Noni is a fruit native to Southeast Asia that has
many benefits in health . Breeding is not easy so if you want to plant noni tree
must prepare a variety of appropriate media in order to grow and develop properly .
3. Monster Deliciosa , fruit berhabitat rarest native Mexico .
This tree can grow up to 20 meters and the fruit can reach a
length of up to 25 cm . Texture leaves as cobra and the make this fruit can be
used as a cure snake bites . Can not live area is too hot or too cold so touted
as the plant that is difficult, to breed .
4. Fruit Ihau , a rare fruit that looks like a cat's eye . The fruit is native to
Kalimantan Indonesia that its population is already threatened with extinction.
The number of people who cut down this tree makes the fruit Ihau not easily found
in every season .
5. Watermelon Box , a rare fruit that can only be found in Japan. Agricultural
scientists in Japan managed to cross two species of watermelon so as to produce
a box-shaped watermelon . It's still the same as the watermelon - watermelon round
just strange shape and was able to make this fruit becomes very expensive .
6. Pumpkin Bottle , a rare fruit that grows in Asia and used as a vegetable .
The fruit is shaped exactly to the bottle that has a light green color .
Pumpkin bottle , it can not live in all types of soil and will thrive in the
highlands with cold climates .
7. Fruit Bemotong , recorded as the rarest pieces in the emerging world are
clustered at the base of the stem . The color looks brownish oval shape like a
small lamp . Its texture is almost like duku only it was bigger .
That is 7 pieces of the world's rarest living since prehistoric times until today .